Studiocart Zapier integrates your Studiocart store with 2000+ third-party web services via the Zapier web automation service. Send your Studiocart order data to 2000+ Zapier-enabled apps. The Studiocart integration is available to all Zapier users. Follow the guide below to get started.
- Make sure you are NOT using the default WordPress permalinks. If you’re not sure, go to the WordPress Settings → Permalinks page to check. You will get 404 errors in Zapier when you try to authorize your Zap if you use default permalinks.
- Go to Zapier and start creating new Zaps.
3. You will need your API key, which can be found on the Studiocart → Settings page and your site URL (including the https:// and the trailing /) to set up your first Zap.
Creating a Zap with Studiocart
Step 1. Create a trigger
- Choose an app:
2. In the Customise step, select a trigger event from the Choose Trigger Event dropdown:
3. Find data to test your zap with on the Customize Order section:
Step 2. Configure your Action step
- In the Choose App & Event step, choose a service to send your Studiocart data to.
- Finish configuring the Action step. Please see Zapier’s instructions on setting up your Zap action for more details.
Step 3. Finish Zap creation