Over 2,600+ businesses use Studiocart to boost their conversions and sales.
Perfect for selling and launching your next
Accelerate your sales
Advanced selling and funnel building features in a single WordPress plugin? Yup, we did that.
- Turn one sale into 2 or 3 with order bumps and 1-click upsells.
- Setup multiple pay options including one-time payments, installment plans and subscriptions, and let customers choose the pay arrangement that works best for their budget.
- Promote sales and create discounts that can be applied via coupon code or by visiting a special URL
Checkout pages like you've never seen
You don’t have to sacrifice style for a high conversion rate. Our on-brand, conversion focused templates look great on any device, are easy to customize, and work with any WordPress theme.
Use our simple, powerful product control panel to automate routine tasks and make launching less stressful.
- Customize new order notification emails for different members of your team
- Schedule cart open dates and send traffic to a waitlist page the moment you sell out
- Automate delivery of your digital products
- Add new customers to a mailing list for communicating next steps.
Connect to over 2000 apps with Zapier
Connect Studiocart to virtually any SAAS website your business relies on with our Zapier Integration. Integrations can be triggered anytime a product is purchased or refunded or when a subscription is created or canceled.
What customers are saying
Frequently Asked Questions
Studiocart fully supports Stripe, PayPal, Square, Mollie and Razorpay. Support for additional payment methods is coming soon.
Yes! Studiocart now allows you to add address fields so that you can collect shipping information at checkout.
Probably not. If you’re looking for a traditional eCommerce setup that allows customers to add multiple products in different quantities to a shopping cart so they can check everything out all at once, this ain’t it
Studiocart can be used with any page builder or no page builder at all. We have templates for Elementor and Divi, and order form modules/blocks for Elementor, Divi, and Gutenberg. That being said, Studiocart will work with any page builder or editor as long as it’s capable of rendering shortcodes which you can use to embed order forms and receipts into any page layout.
You can check out our Trello public roadmap here: https://trello.com/b/zoxaGrnB/studiocart-roadmap