Nearly 3,000 businesses use Studiocart to boost their sales and conversions.
Perfect for selling and launching your next
Increase your sales
Advanced funnel building features that help you sell more, all packed into a single WordPress plugin? Yup, we did that.
- Setup multiple pay options and let customers choose the pay arrangement that works best for their budget.
- Add order bumps to sell multiple products on a single checkout page
- Offer 1-click upsells and downsells and give your profits an immediate boost
- Trigger cart abandonment campaigns with a lead capturing, 2-step order form
- Run sales and offer discounts that increase urgency and reward repeat buys
Checkout pages like you've never seen
You don’t have to sacrifice style for a high conversion rate. Our on-brand, conversion focused templates look great on any device, are easy to customize, and work with any WordPress theme.
Use our simple, powerful product control panel to automate routine tasks and make launching less stressful.
- Customize new order notification emails for different members of your team
- Schedule order page access and on-sale promotions
- Send traffic to a waitlist page the moment you sell out
- Add new customers to a mailing list for communicating next steps.
Connect to over 2000 apps with Zapier
Connect Studiocart to virtually any SAAS website your business relies on with our Zapier Integration. Integrations can be triggered anytime a product is purchased or refunded or when a subscription is created or canceled.
What customers are saying
Frequently Asked Questions
Studiocart fully supports Stripe, PayPal, Square, Mollie and Razorpay. Support for additional payment methods is coming soon.
Yes! Studiocart now allows you to add address fields so that you can collect shipping information at checkout.
Probably not. If you’re looking for a traditional eCommerce setup that allows customers to add multiple products in different quantities to a shopping cart so they can check everything out all at once, this ain’t it
Studiocart can be used with any page builder or no page builder at all. We have templates for Elementor and Divi, and order form modules/blocks for Elementor, Divi, and Gutenberg. That being said, Studiocart will work with any page builder or editor as long as it’s capable of rendering shortcodes which you can use to embed order forms and receipts into any page layout.
You can check out our Trello public roadmap here: https://trello.com/b/zoxaGrnB/studiocart-roadmap